DuPont offers a complete set of conductors covering a broad application spectrum.
Designed to deliver the best reliability/performance vs. system level cost, these materials enable more cost-effective manufacturing processes, including fine line printing, 30 or 60 minute firing profiles, co-fireability and unprecedented field reliability.
The conductors allow several different interconnect strategies, ranging from 25-micron gold wirebond to heavy gauge aluminum wirebond, wedge bond, ribbon bond, ball grid array (BGA), flip chips, and more.
Conductors for alumina substrates from DuPont include:
• Silver, silver-based alloys (Pd and Pt), platinum, gold and gold-based alloys (Pd and Pt)
• Specific conductors for fine line subtractive processes (laser ablation, etching)
These conductors are co-fireable or sequentially fireable.
In addition, DuPont conductors for glass substrates offer these benefits:
• Compliance with REACH and RoHS substance restriction directives
• High-conductivity systems that are ideally suited for bus-bars
• Blendable, solderable systems ideally suited for defogger/defroster applications